1. Greetings and goodbyes are panic attack-inducing situations for you. Do you shake hands? Hug? Wave? It always ends up being some painfully janky combination of the three.
2. The concept of “dating” is more or less lost to you. In your mind, if you don’t turn into a stage five clinger, you never really liked them that much anyway.
3. You never know what to do with your hands.
4. You end up having to explain your jokes to people when they don’t laugh, thus rendering them even less funny than they started out with.
5. You always forget people’s names and would rather run away from the conversation than have to ask again, so you’ve become a pro at roundabout methods of figuring it out. “How do you pronounce that…?”
6. You find yourself apologizing for everything you say even if there’s no reason at all to apologize. It’s like you’re apologizing for…
View original post 303 more words